Superfoods are special nutritional items that are mostly plant, fruit based. They are usually nutritionally dense and have been shown to really improve all aspects of our mental and physical well being.
Some common superfoods include blueberries, salmon, kale and acai. When taken as part of a daily dietary regime, they gradually clean out our bodies and help optimize the working of our internal organs.
What Is Mega-Nutrition?
As the name suggests, Mega Nutrition is an all new ‘organic supplement’ that is made via the use of many efficacious green superfoods. From a compositional aspect we can see that there are 8 nutrient-dense organic ingredients in the mix which allow for amazing physical benefits. Other key aspects of this product include:
- Ideal for Daily Nutrition: the powder can be used on a regular basis to help us increase our energy levels. This is achieved via an optimization of our metabolic system.
- Overall Well Being: another often overlooked aspect of Mega Nutrition is its ability to help improve our overall fitness and athletic output. Not only that, it can also help in increasing the efficacy of our Immune System.
- Mixability: to ensure maximum benefits, the supplement includes ingredients that can be blended easily into a variety of beverages including smoothies and juices.
- Free of Additives: the product is fully free of common allergens and additives such as Gluten, Trans, Sugar and GMO’s.
- Certified: to ensure maximum potency, the manufacturer has made all of the supplement batches to undergo third party testing. In addition to this, the supplement is USDA- Accredited.
- Quantity+Guarantee: each container comes packed with 8 oz of the raw powder (which translates to about 30 Servings). Additionally, there is also a full “60 Day Money-Back Guarantee” that users can avail of if they feel dissatisfied with the product.
The main ingredients which make Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood highly efficacious include:
Camu Camu Berries: while not popular in countries like the United States, these berries have been widely used in Asia and have been found to possess 600x more Vitamin C than oranges. Other than that, they also contain key phytochemicals that are known to help improve our overall immunity.
Acai Berries: one of the most widely researched superfoods on the plant today. They are highly nutritious and come packed with anthocyanins, fibers, healthy fats, and phytosterols which have been found to improve our circulatory and cardiac health.
Goji Berries: widely used in South America and known as the “longevity fruit”, Goji berries are helpful in regulating blood sugar levels and controlling unhealthy LDL levels.
Chlorella: this is a natural extract that is not only rich in vitamins, minerals, but also packed with amino acids and essential fatty acids that have been clinically shown to improve our skin health.
What Are People Saying About Mega Nutrition?
The online reviews have been highly positive. Satisfied customers include Jay S who says ‘Taking Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood twice daily, I have been able to maintain normal insulin levels and I have more energy and stamina.’ Similarly, Sylvia Hunter says ‘Mega Nutrition has given me my health back. I am now able to remember things easily and do the paperwork required for our business much more effectively. I was not capable of this in the last two years.
The difference in my health and energy is astounding! It is something I will use for life!’. Lastly, Suzi M says ‘I am a wellness, anti-aging consultant. So I know more than the average bear as to how to keep myself healthy, reverse age, etc., but after trying the Mega-Nutrition Superfood even I was amazed! This is the first time I have ever noticed a difference in my body, from the many great things I do for it! I always thought it was because I was already super healthy. ‘
Where Can I Buy Mega-Nutrition?
All orders for this supplement can be priced on the official Quantum Wellness website. A single container contains 240 grams of the powder and is priced at $49.95. All payments can be made via simple means such as PayPal, MasterCard and Visa.