There are so many ketogenic diets out there and the key to these diets are to eat less than 50 grams of carbohydrates every day but what is the goal of ketogenic diets? Well, ketogenic diets are supposed to kickstart our body’s natural metabolic process called ketosis.
In a state of ketosis your body doesn’t have enough carbohydrates and must find a new source of energy to burn, as there is a lack of carbs in your dietary intake your body will then burn fat instead. After knowing this it’s clear to see why people are interested in how they can turn on their body’s ketosis process, in theory it’s a somewhat basic way of losing fat.
What Is Keto-OS?
Now Imagine now if you could achieve ketosis without the hassles of changing your diet and having the added struggles of sticking to it! It sounds like a dream but this is what Pruvit Keto-OS (Ketone Operating System) is claiming to do, it’s a powdered supplement that you mix with water and consume that promises to induce ketosis within 15 to 30 minutes.
What Are The Ingredients Of Keto-OS?
The list of ingredients are: Beta Hydroxybutyrate, Amino Acid Blend (L-taurine, L-tyrosine, L-arginine, L-leucine), Natural Flavors, Inulin (Chicory Root), Potassium Citrate, Stevia, Caffeine, Ascorbic Acid, Butyrate.
All of these ingredients seem relatively safe to use, however, with that being said there is one ingredient that raises an eyebrow. That ingredient is stevia, which is found to be a natural sweetener that is 100 to 300 times sweeter than sugar but contains no calories, artificial ingredients or carbohydrates.
Now that may sound all perfectly innocent but the FDA hasn’t approved all forms of stevia as being safe and the only form that has been approved is stevioside which is the purified form of stevia.
Products that are considered to be safe have stevia written on their list of ingredients as “stevia rebaudiana” or “stevia extract” but if you have noticed, the list of ingredients for Keto-OS has only listed the ingredient as “stevia” which may contain the whole stevia leaf or even possibly crude stevia extracts, potentially making Keto-OS unsafe.
Also something to consider with Keto-OS is that it has not yet been evaluated and approved the Federal Drug Administration, however it has been used by quite a few people and it can be assumed it’s relatively safe to use as there have been no reported cases of complications or fatal side effects.
It should also be noted that some versions of Keto-OS are not dairy free and vegan. On Pruvit’s website, which is the manufacturer of Keto-OS, it states on that the versions that are dairy free and vegan is the 3.0 Chocolate Swirl and the Max Maui Punch.
How Much Does Keto-OS Cost?
Buying Keto-OS from the supplement’s website right now will set you back $85 for 15 servings, an average cost of $5.66.
If you buy in bulk however you will receive a better deal at just $300 you receive 60 servings, giving it an average cost of $5 per serving and saving you $40 if you had instead bought four amounts of the 15 servings. Learn more about patriot power greens benefits by entering: https://supplementpolice.com/pruvit-keto-os/ . You can also save another $45 when buying in bulk by using “Smartship” which is basically a subscription which allows you to receive a new batch of Keto-OS every 30 days.
- Increased energy – People have claimed that after they had gotten over the “Keto flu” that they had felt more energetic than ever.
- Reduced hunger – There are also claims of hunger being reduced after a few days of ketosis, this is possibly due to your body being more reliant on fat stores rather than intake.
- Weight loss – Due to the ketosis process of burning your body’s fat stores instead of your carbohydrate intake.
- Increased strength
- Focus – tied with the increased energy, users of Keto-OS have said to have reduced “brain fog” and clearer thoughts.
- Dry mouth and increased thirst – This can easily be countered by drinking plenty of water and increasing your electrolyte intake.
- “Keto breath” – An often temporary sign of ketosis that can result in your breath smelling odd.
- Increased urination
- “Keto flu” – When starting a ketogenic diet, or starting on the Keto-OS supplement, it is likely you’ll feel low on energy and tired for the first few days as your body adapts.
- Not FDA approved – Most people won’t take the risk of using drugs and supplements that aren’t FDA approved, doctors usually won’t recommend or prescribe this either.
To summarize our analysis of Pruvit Keto-OS it does potentially offer great benefits such as weight loss. I am sure by now you’re excited to look around to buy Keto-OS and try it but remember is always best to consult your doctor before taking any new vitamins, supplements or drugs as your doctor may find that it might not be beneficial to your overall health.